No need for the expletives.  BTW, if you're not into a little RTFM now
and then you are both 1) using the wrong OS if you think you can do
Linux without it, and 2) not going to get much sympathy or help for your
problems from those of us who do our RTFM when it's required.  :-)

Ken Wilson
First Law of Optimization: The speed of a nonworking program is
irrelevant
(Steve Heller, 'Efficient C/C++ Programming')