setting it up is not to difficult if your comfortable with Linux, but if your
completely green it will be tough. Go to this site and download the .pdf file
that covers web database set up (www.sfu.ca/~yzhang/linux). You will have to
RTFM, but it's a good how-to that covers it well without to much overhead.
He also has a good how-to on samba, setting up a webmail service, ip masq, and
apache+mod_ssl+php.  I remember a failure when building one of the packages
using this guide, but it was an easy fix. I you run into it drop me a line.

Go ahead and download and build apache as per the guide, don't use the pre-built
one from mandrake.

Good luck, let me know if I can help. By the way what are your plans with php3?

--
Brett Jones
[EMAIL PROTECTED]