On Tue, 2002-12-17 at 21:56, Stefano Pogliani wrote:

> I get it, Stephen.
> I may do a try this evening.
>
> In the meantime, if someone else has a soft solution or has experienced
> teh same problem, I would apreciate.
>
> TIA
> /stefano

I'm not happy with the way that MDK deals with devices on upgrade -
that's why I don't run it for my main machine. I have Crystal, but
luckily mine worked well from the beginning...Mandrake didn't, but at
least the sound did...video was another issue...

But also, on another note, you might want to look to see if there is an
updated driver for your specific card and install that mate...wouldn't
hurt...

--
Tue Dec 17 21:50:01 EST 2002
  9:50pm  up 1 day, 51 min,  4 users,  load average: 0.15, 0.33, 0.55

   .o0 linux user:267497 0o.
--------------------------------
|            __    __          | kühn media australia
|           /  \ /| |'-.       | http://kma.0catch.com
|          .\__/ || |   |      |
|       _ /  `._ \|_|_.-'      | stephen kühn
|      | /  \__.`=._) (_       |  email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
|      |/ ._/  |"""""""""|     |  email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
|      |'.  `\ |         |     |    icq: 5483808
|      ;"""/ / |         |     |
|  smk  ) /_/| |.-------.|     | mobile: 0410-728-389
|      '  `-`' "         "     | Berkeley, New South Wales, AU
--------------------------------
Coralament*Best Grötens*Liebe Grüße*Best Regards*Elkorajn Salutojn

Just a song before I go,                Going through security
To whom it may concern,                 I held her for so long.
Traveling twice the speed of sound      She finally looked at me in love,
It's easy to get burned.                And she was gone.
When the shows were over                Just a song before I go,
We had to get back home,                A lesson to be learned.
And when we opened up the door          Traveling twice the speed of sound
I had to be alone.                      It's easy to get burned.
She helped me with my suitcase,
She stands before my eyes,
Driving me to the airport
And to the friendly skies.
                -- Crosby, Stills, Nash, "Just a Song Before I Go"