well I did some research and the bottom line is do you want a distro that lets you run windows apps??
Are you looking for a debian distro?
Then these distros are trying more or less succesfully to fulfil a niche.
A dummies linux for windows people.
Lindow
Xandros
and all of them cost money.
I tried corel and liked the idea but not the implementation.
They say this round of distros is much better.
But if you have mucked around with a normal distro you are probably one who doesn't need them.
ON the other side. If you feel you want to run windows apps on linux there are apps out ther e that let you do this some better and some worse just as xandros and lindows.
These are Vmware and Win4lin and crossover office.
these pay alternatives will bring you pretty much up to the windowy level that these distro's offer but with a user base that has longer experience.

lol
Aaron