-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Jason
Sent: Tuesday, 31 December 2002 4:49 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [newbie] help with installing external USB CD-burner needed

Kudzu is not longer in Mandrake....that was a RedHat config tool and is
now not compatible sice the advent of the Mandrake config tools...

Cheers

Jason

PS, it's too bad in a way because in some things Kudzu is
superior...like detecting hardware changes on boot etc.