Hi Anne,

I did not use any Removable media dektop link icon since, using WindowsMaker, I don't have icons at all. Is this icon something I find in the Mandrake Control Center of is this something with KDE or some other icon?

Cheers,

Andrei

Linux-Mandrake 9 (Dolphin)
Mandrake Club Silver Member
Registered Linux user: 226850
Registered Linux computer: 183163

It also seems to imply that the file system is ok, so if you can't see files I
would suggest that it is time to disable supermount (I presume that you have
used the mount icon in Removable media desktop link, under Mandrake 9.0?).

Keep talking - I'm sure someone will solve your problem.

Anne

The new MSN 8: smart spam protection and 3 months FREE*. http://join.msn.com/?page=features/junkmail&xAPID=42&PS=47575&PI=7324&DI=7474&SU= http://www.hotmail.msn.com/cgi-bin/getmsg&HL=1216hotmailtaglines_smartspamprotection_3mf