Hay man, Although linux is great, it still wont take down MS for many years to
come. I dont think one OS os better than the other. I use each for different
things... Linux is great to compete with MS, and give people a choice. But were
still gonna have to live with both OS's and co-exist for a LONG LONG time. I
dont think linux will or shuld take over the OS market. People must have
choices. If they like Windowz, fine... linux, Be, whatever. I jus think the OS's
shuld co-exist, so the user of one OS wont loose out on the features another one
provides.

Theres my feeling on the matter :-)