Matt,
Considering that Wild Bill and the Redmond Bunch just called open source (ala
Free) software "Unamerican",  I doubt that they would ever put their browser
on my beloved desktop (it would find it's way pretty quickly to the /dev/null
directory!).

Gimme a chance to break outa the fog I've been in for years with MS products
and really see what my system is able to do (for far less $$!).

(Just my $.02).

Steve Weltman...By the way, MSIE really isn't that much better (if at all) or
any faster than any of the other browsers that are in Linux already.  Why go
there?