On Tuesday 27 November 2001 11:54 am, shane wrote:
> not again.......
>
> first, you can run it by setting up wine.  that is all i know, i don't use
> it or wine, but there it is, second......
>
> you can use konqueror, netscape, mozilla, opera, galleon, hell use lynx
> even, why use the biggest POS ever built???
>
> or as a web page i once saw said:
>
> Where do you want to go today?
>
> Straight to hell, apparently.

Well, out of all the replies in this thread that I saw, here is one that at
least offers a possible solution to the original, simple, question. I hate to
get vocal here, but many people on this list continually piss me off with
their elitist attitude. They are so set and focused on trashing MS (which no
doubt deserves trashing) that they completely ignore plain, simple, and valid
questions from subscribers of this list. Friends, THIS IS A NEWBIE LIST.
Lighten up. Try to help instead of trashing everyone who mentions dual
booting. If you want to further the Linux and open source cause, then focus
on that instead of dirty backdoor politics. MS sux, but it aint helping any
of us to spend days discussing that.

peace

--
Flotcho