On Sun, 2003-01-12 at 22:40, Todd Slater wrote:
> Playing with ROX and Fluxbox on 8.2. I have the pinboard working OK so I
> can have desktop icons (not that I use them). So I spent time today
> looking for icons and just generally customising the look and feel. (See
> http://clevername.homeip.net/gallery/screenshots/2003_01_12_23_26_50?full=1
> if you're curious.)
>
> Problem is, I've invested so much time and effort in getting everything
> just the way I want it, I'm having a hard time convincing myself I should
> move to 9.0 or 9.1!

If your /home directory resides on a separate partition, AND that config
is a non-root user, you should be able to do a clean install of 9.1beta
and keep your fluxbox settings, if you choose "keep current partitions"
and don't format your /home partition

--
Chuck Burns     - Grand Bay, AL

Man = Mars = 4th planet from Sun = 4
Woman = Venus = 2nd planet from Sun = 2
Man - Woman = -2 = Man divorce wife = less than he started with