Todd Slater wrote:
Playing with ROX and Fluxbox on 8.2. I have the pinboard working OK so I
can have desktop icons (not that I use them). So I spent time today
looking for icons and just generally customising the look and feel. (See
http://clevername.homeip.net/gallery/screenshots/2003_01_12_23_26_50?full=1
if you're curious.)

Problem is, I've invested so much time and effort in getting everything
just the way I want it, I'm having a hard time convincing myself I should
move to 9.0 or 9.1!

As has often been repeated on this list, choice is good.

Todd
Todd,

how did you get past the glibc problem?

--