Todd Slater wrote:
On Mon, 13 Jan 2003 09:35:09 -0500
Mark Weaver <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Todd,

how did you get past the glibc problem?

Funny you should ask, Mark. I hosed my system once trying to
upgrade all those packages. I'm running an old version of ROX (1.2.1).
Getting the latest version is really what's calling me to move to 9.0, but
I'm thinking I can hold out until 9.1

Todd
Hi Todd,

A funny thing happened today. just shortly after I sent that message I finished downloading the last of the packages I needed to satisfy those dependencies from cooker, and the install went flawlessly. glibc and all. first time I've ever seen that happen. And it was on a laptop to boot!

--
Mark
Linux User Since 1996