Ronald J. Hall wrote:
On Thursday 16 January 2003 11:30 pm, Lyvim Xaphir wrote:

Chances are that if the company does survive, then at some point the
stocks are going to go back up.  That means that  the stockholders that
have not sold out still stand a chance to profit.

--LX

Lyvim, want to join me in a bet with anyone else? I've got $10 here that says Mandrake does more than just survive, they come back stronger than ever!

:-)

Hi Ron,

No bet here. I agree that Mandrake will probably be back stronger than ever.

Take that betting money and buy Mandrake stock, if it is still trading. It should be
cheap after the filing. If wrong, you lose your $10. If right, you could make many times
more than the $10.

Much better than a bet, I think. :-)

Mike