On Qui 16 Jan 2003 14:18, Anne Wilson wrote:

Yet IANAL, You are right Anne!

I've being looking for some info and this Chapter 11, would be a kind of
preventive action from MandrakSoft to avoid having bankruptcy requested by
others.

So, they would have a situation their "under-controll" to fry to find their
way out of such situation!

Here in Brazil people call this situation, like this:
"Ok, I owe you but I'll pay you whenever I can!"

Of course, under rigid court control! That's totally legal and correct in many
countries like USA, UK, France and Brazil as far as I know!

Ricardo

Linux user # 102240 => Machine # 96125 => Seti@home user
http://counter.li.org/ & Get Counted!