On 18 Jan 2003 16:51:54 -0600
Jason Guidry <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Sat, 2003-01-18 at 15:03, Stephen Kuhn wrote:
>
> > For any POM's and Yanks that have a whinge, > /dev/null
>
> I think I speak for all the americans on the list when I say...HUH???

Hehe, I knew this would happen.... LOL. Stephen you started it again,
lmoa :D  But the point of this toppic is missed already. Jason, you
ain't on the australian network I mentioned, so that's cool ;-) Let me
rephrase the above sentence to:

cat connect.com.au:635 > /dev/null

... just to save 4000 replies ;-)

Greetings
Ralph
--
http://tuxpower.f2g.net/
http://axljab.homelinux.org:8080/

"I have opinions of my own, strong opinions,
but I don't always agree with them." - George H. W. Bush