On Wed, 5 Feb 2003 21:54:39 +0000
Kaj Haulrich <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Now, i tried to run MDK Update. It told me there's nothing
> pending. Then an : urpmi kernel* : *everything is already
> installed*. So I guess the idea is to download those
> *patches* for re-compiling ? Anyway, the advice on the
> secure-site is a little unclear. To me, that is.

I just installed it today using rpmdrake on my 9.0 machine.

Do you update your update_source before you checked for updates?

Also the Announce just went out today so it is possible that it is not
on all the mirrors yet, I use nuplug.

    Charles

--
If a subordinate asks you a pertinent question, look at him as if he had
lost his senses.  When he looks down, paraphrase the question back at him.