On Thu, Feb 06, 2003 at 11:15:08PM -0700, FemmeFatale wrote:
> At 09:37 PM 2/6/2003 -0500, you wrote:
>

> >I really like Mutt. I use it over ssh when I'm away from home. I found a
> >good resource file for "theme"ing the interface, which makes it much
> >easier for me to read than Pine.
> >
> >Todd
>

> hm  that was my next venue of exploration.  I looked @ mutts GUI.  Too much
> like an old terminal program (IE telix or something) from DOS for my
> liking.  Hard to read and harder still to pick out info from.  Pass on the
> URL?
> FemmeFatale

Well, I was able to trace down a url, but I can't find a screenshot. I
can send you one if you like, so you'll know what it looks like. The one
I use is: http://www.acesystem.co.kr/~cabin/index.php/dot.muttrc. Just
copy the text to a new file and call it ~/.mutt/muttrc (always back up
your old one just in case!).

http://www.davep.org/mutt/screenshots/ might also be of help. The Mutt
page of course has all the documentation on setting up colors and such.

Todd