> of the board, but it does have "Fresno" printed along one edge.

FSB is I guess the bus speed to the expansioh slots - supposedly
the "front side" of the CPU. Doesn't make much sense. I guess it's
related to the speed that the CPU can interface with the peripherals,
memory, etc. If it's in "front" of anything my guess it's in frunt of
the CPU.

> - Intel 82810 Onbaord Video Graphics with 4 Mb of shared video memory
> (Integrated into chipset, no AGP slot)

Others have suggested it may be a problem. 4 megs of video should be
enough for most things. I've got 16. Supposedly, 32-bit color at
1024x768 resolution needs just a little over 4 megs. But that should
not impact the installer, and you can select a particular resolution
and test different ones during the X setup.

> - 56K v.90 Modem PCI (Cheetah apparently)

This might be a concern - many PCI modems are winmodems. If so,
modeming will be difficult because the winmodems are dumbed-down
"modems' that require Windows hardware calls to function.

> - Internet Multimedia Keyboard full size (104 key)

Marketing hype. Does the keyboard play sound? :)

> - 2 button Mouse PS/2

Wonder why they didn't market the mouse as multimedia :).