On Wed, 2003-03-26 at 13:19, Carroll Grigsby wrote:

> This just in: BOFH clone confirmed in Australia. Film at 11 -- or whatever
> time/day it is there. (Do clocks go counterclockwise in the Southern
> hemisphere?)
> -- cmg

All Australian IT support reflects the BOFH mentality. Always remember
that Australia is at least half a day ahead of the US. Our clocks DO go
round counter-clockwise - but here, counter-clockwise is the way that
y'all's clocks go. In the Southern Hemisphere, we have 10% more daylight
per annum than does the inferior Northern Hemisphere, hence the
breakdown in most of Western Culture because most of Western Culture, at
least the inferior side of it, lives in the Northern Hemisphere. Due to
the North Pole's "wobble" effect, those living in the Northern
Hemisphere experience more "blond moments" than do those living in the
Southern Hemisphere.

Having immigrated to Australia from, of all nasty places, Texas, my eyes
are now truly opened to the "truth" and the "light".

You'll understand this more fully tomorrow around noon time.

--
Wed Mar 26 13:15:00 EST 2003
 13:15:00 up 5 days, 2 min,  3 users,  load average: 0.73, 0.41, 0.26
|            __    __          | kuhn media australia            |
|           / ,, /| |'-.       | http://kma.0catch.com           |
|          .\__/ || |   |      |=================================|
|       _ /  `._ \|_|_.-'      | stephen kuhn                    |
|      | /  \__.`=._) (_       |  email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] |
|      |/ ._/  |"""""""""|     |  email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]    |
|      |'.  `\ |         |     |    icq: 5483808                 |
|  smk  ) /_/| |.-------.|     | mobile: 0410-728-389            |
|      '  `-`' "         "     | Berkeley, New South Wales, AU   |
 linux user:267497 * MDK 9.1 * PC/Mac/Linux/Networking/Consulting
 machine no:194239 * RH 7.3 * Sales - Service - Support - Tutor
** This messages was composed on a 100% Microsoft free computer **

Take heart amid the deepening gloom that your dog is finally getting
enough cheese.
                -- National Lampoon, "Deteriorata"