Maybe being around a lot of people involved in computer science
gives you a different perspective than mine. Most of the people
that I come into contact with have never heard of unix and if I
speak of Linux often the first thing I hear is oh is that the same
company that makes heating and air conditioning equipment ?
   In my experience it is not as complex as telling people it is not
like unix anymore but explaining the difference between a operating
system and a program and explaining that not all computers use
windoze. If I start to talk about a GUI they think I am talking
about how my hands got the last tine I robbed the bees (GOOEY),
sticky, covered with honey. LOL
   Wow it's almost like we live in different worlds but I suppose
that in some regards we do.
    Marc
    KM5KW

Composed on a 100% Microsoft and