Erylon Hines wrote:
You are joking, right? Download additions don't have serial numbers, and no registration is necessary. If you buy the boxed set, there is a support number, but download editions aren't supported by Mandrake, except by the help lists, such as this one. Mandrake Linux is a COMMUNITY, and while we may occasionally rant about something on this list, the Mandrake Newbie Community tends to be very helpful and supportive. (Just don't post in html--ha, ha--inside joke. Stick around and you'll understand.)

Ask your questions here. It is very likely that someone on this list will know the solution to your problem. Sometimes we fail, but it's been my experience, with my own problems, that this list is quite knowledgeable. Lord knows, I have a 3 ring binder plumb full of stuff.

aw heavens! I keep mine tarballed on disk. easier to lug around on a floppy if'n I need to access'em quickly.

--
Mark

"The definition of stupid is doing something the same way twice
and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein
Linux User Since 1996