Att? Appleton Tower (AT) doesn't have any open access PCs (or macs lol) anymore. Us inf students have taken over since the fire (that ravaged the cowgate lol)

It's quite fun however watching art students coming in and trying to log on to a linux box with there linux passwords.

Afew have even pressed the reset button in disgust.

Art students Tut

Mike

Aron Smith wrote:

Gee I thought Att Students used Imacs?