Hello Todd,

TS> I'm working on a shell script that will take news headlines from google
TS> news and email them to me.

Verrrry nice!

TS> wget pulls the pages from google,

Does wget allow sites to query hte 'browser' to get info about the
user, or to run scripts? Any way privacy or security is reduced by
using this?

TS> I would certainly appreciate your trying it out and giving some
TS> feedback.

I'd like to try it - I got it from you reference.

I assume this could be extended to get other info as well. I'm liking
Mandrake more and more. :-)

--
Thank you,
 rikona                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]