On Mon, 02 Jun 2003 06:31:18 -0400
"Yoel P. Krigsman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hello..
>
> I am wondering how you are doing with this kind of script? I am very
> interested in installing this on my system and customize this to what
> I am looking for... New articles to come in every time it runs.
>
> Thanks!
>
> YPK

http://clevername.homeip.net/gnews2

I've tested it out a little and it seems to work. If no new headlines
are available, it just says "No new headlines" in the email. Note that
it still has to pull all the pages from google.

Put it in cron and run every hour? Let me know of any bugs, er,
features!

Todd