At 09:53 AM 6/9/2003 -0400, you wrote:
On Monday 09 June 2003 07:20 am, ed tharp wrote:

> what about agp memory aperture?

I have a 64 meg Ti4200 Nvidia card so I set the aperture to 64 megs.

Is that okay?

--

                                            /\
                                 Dark< >Lord

i don't know if it applies to linux but in windows 128 is normal...not matter what size your video ram is. Tho 64 is safe if you feel 128 is pushing it too hard.

FemmeFatale, aka The Skirt

Good Decisions Your boss Made:
"We'll do as you suggest and go with Linux. I've always liked that
character from Peanuts."

- Source: Dilbert