Can anyone here tell me how to turn off the fscking zeroconf crap.  I have a
DSL router that functions as a DHCP server but mandrake's configuration has
bootp, dhcp and zeroconf on the same line.  Regardless of what I do, the
zeroconf crap always starts first so no IP address gets assigned by the
router, therefore no DNS, therefore no network connectivity with anything but
the machine itself.

Is there anyway to remove the zeroconf while still leaving the rest of the
networking intact?  Or anyway to specify DHCP so the zeroconf stuff won't
seize control?  TIA