Jeanette Russo wrote:

> Alan Shoemaker wrote:
> >
> > Jeanette Russo wrote:

>Tried 3
>PS2
>tell me
> > > No I am using the SVGA server.  There is really nothing to set up the
> > > program appears to be running?  Everyone says to read the docs but they
> > > really don't say anything other than what has already been done?
> > > Jeanette
> >
> > Jeanette....can we back up a minute here?  Could you describe exactly
> > what you're doing?  Step by step from when you power-on your system.
> > Something simple is being overlooked here.
> >
> > Alan
> I installed the imwheel program when I installed Mandrake.  I
> type imwheel -k and its says the program is running but the
> scroll wheel does not work.  All the other information in the
> read me has to do with compiling imwheel?  I used the rpm that
> comes with Mandrake.  It is installed and running but the
> scroll wheel is not working?
> Jeanette

Jeanette....ok, are you running KDE or Gnome/enlightenment?  I know
nothing about Gnome as I've never run it.  But anyway, I have a Logitech
Trackman Marble Plus and it is defined as a MouseManPlusPS/2 in the
XF86Config, why not try that instead of your current definition?  Also,
do you have 3 button emulation turned off?  It needs to be turned off
when you have a 3 button mouse.  And is ZAxisMapping 4 5 included in the
XF86Config file close under the MouseManPlusPS/2 setting?

Alan