Alan,
I set it up according to the Readme.  Everything is in the XF86
configuration file that supposed to be.  When I startx with KDE open
xterm type imwheel -k it says its running.  I Open some windows in KFM
and try to scroll them and I get a menu like the right click menu.  If I
keep going it will lock up KDE and I have a hard time getting out.  I
have tried with 3 button emulation and w/o 3 button.