On Tuesday 24 Jun 2003 10:50 am, Douglas Bainbridge wrote:
> Never had much joy with LS120 drives - kept going out of alignment
> and then wouldn't read the 120MB disks or write to the floppies -
> Linux or Win. Ditched them after the second failure.

It's funny, isn't it, that whatever you talk about, some have good
experiences, while others have bad ones.  There must be related
issues that we're never aware  of.

All I know is that I've been using them for years (about 10, I would
think), first an internal one, now a usb one, and apart from needing
a cleaning tape run through now and again, it's never been a problem.

Anne