At 09:06 PM 6/23/2003 -0400, you wrote:
>snips<

Femme:
Give me a call when the price drops to $10. That must include the necessary
adapters and drivers to upgrade the various offsprings' collection of
proprietary and two-guys-and-a-goat POS. (Ever try to find a BIOS upgrade for
a TMC motherboard?) Until that glorious day arrives, I'll take very good care
of my floppies.

-- cmg

Well damn... ok you got me there... but still i understood there were diskonkeys that don't need drivers. As for $10..ya i see your point there.. sigh
FemmeFatale, aka The Skirt

Good Decisions Your boss Made:
"We'll do as you suggest and go with Linux. I've always liked that
character from Peanuts."

- Source: Dilbert