On Monday 23 June 2003 03:59 pm, FemmeFatale wrote:
> At 06:33 PM 6/23/2003 +0100, you wrote:
> ><snips a rattlesnakes rattler! OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!>
> >
> > > Ugly scenario: #2 Daughter buys floppy-less Dell. Something goes
> > > wrong. #2 Daughter calls Daddy for help. Daddy spends a lot of time
> > > just figuring how to get into the #$*&! Dell so Daddy can use
> > > toolset while assorted grandchildren incessantly repeat that they
> > > "want to help Grampa". Rinse and repeat for #1 Daughter and #1 Son.
> > > -- cmg
>
> Wake up OLD PEOPLE!  Its called DISK ON KEY!  HELLO?!  USB keys?  you
> know?? recognized as a floppy device by bioses now? ;D
> FemmeFatale, aka The Skirt

Femme:
Give me a call when the price drops to $10. That must include the necessary
adapters and drivers to upgrade the various offsprings' collection of
proprietary and two-guys-and-a-goat POS. (Ever try to find a BIOS upgrade for
a TMC motherboard?) Until that glorious day arrives, I'll take very good care
of my floppies.

-- cmg