At 11:07 AM 6/30/2003 +0100, you wrote:
<Snip>
I'll give it a try, on my next install. However I'm thinking it was between M9.0 and M9.1 when all the options started changing, so I'm not really sure , but we have been told here on newbie that once one install of M9.1 is completed on the second more options are available
I hope so, it has not been the case with my dual boot M9.0 + M9.1, but that of course is one OS each .
When and if I finally get my current M9.1 up and running to my own satisfation I'm going to wipe M9.0 once and probably for all, and begin instaling a second M9.1 and update it from cooker.
I still have a number of issues to clear up on the first and current M9.1, before I can begin.

John

well if ya need help i'm sure we'll all be here with bells on waiting to pitch in :)

FemmeFatale, aka The Skirt

Good Decisions Your boss Made:
"We'll do as you suggest and go with Linux. I've always liked that
character from Peanuts."

- Source: Dilbert