On Friday 04 July 2003 01:38 am, Frankie wrote:
> I knocked up a perl one the other day..
>
> its been very popular.. over 300 downloads
>
> http://htmlfixit.com/free.php
>
> my counter is invisable and collects stats about your visitors..
> screen res, OS, referer, browser etc.... has an admin login to view the
> stats..
> instructions and whatnot are on the site (and in the zip/tarball).
>

> I'm told its very cool :-)
>

> regards
>
> Franki

This appears to be what I was looking for. I am going to go get a "CGI/Perl "
book to better understand. Thanks to you and Stephen. Stephen gave me the
needed search words to do a proper google. I will likely use your scripts
rather than try to write my own or use some that take all kinds of odd tar
file downloads.  Nicely done. Thank you,
--
Dennis M. linux user #180842