On Sat, 05 Jul 2003 23:39:12 -0500
Dennis Myers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Saturday 05 July 2003 10:37 pm, Todd Slater wrote:
> > On Sat, 05 Jul 2003 21:48:04 -0500
> >
> > What is the output you get when you run webalizer from the command
> > line as root?
> "command not found"  however, I loaded the files on the web server
> from inside the webserver, since it sits next to me, and made the
> config edits using kedit. Could this be the problem? The files may not
> be in ASCII? I don't know how kedit works but there is no choice to
> save in ASCII. Thanks for the feedback, I know you probably have
> better things to do.

Hmm, sounds like you don't have it installed then? It should be in
/usr/bin. Webalizer itself is a binary so you shouldn't be able to edit
it with kedit. Don't know if /etc/webalizer.conf needs to be ASCII or
not.

How did you install--rpm or did you build it yourself? You might try
reinstalling it. Or maybe pass along a copy of your webalizer.conf.

Maybe you moved webalizer (the binary) to the cgi-bin? It should stay in
/usr/bin; the files it generates go your web directory wherever you tell
it. Sorry, just grasping here.

Todd

violated, and no warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause,
supported by oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place
to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.