On Saturday 05 July 2003 02:40 pm, Todd Slater wrote:
> On Fri, 04 Jul 2003 14:31:31 -0500
>
> Dennis Myers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > On Friday 04 July 2003 10:28 am, Todd Slater wrote:
> > > Do you want a broader stats analysis tool? For example, I use
> > > webalizer.(There's another one on the CD's but I can't remember its
> > > name--search for http|apache log analysis or analyzer).
> > >
> > > You can see sample output of mine at
> > > http://clevername.homeip.net/stats/
> > >
> > > Todd
> >
> > Tried to install webalizer on my 9.0 server and all I get is a
> > segmentation fault error. Which version are you running of webalizer
> > and Mandrake?--
> > Dennis M. linux user #180842
>
> Dennis,
>
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] todd]$ webalizer -version
> Webalizer V2.01-10 (Linux 2.4.21-0.13mdk) English
>
> on Mandrake 9.1.
>
> Be sure you configure it by modifying /etc/webalizer.conf.
>
> Todd
Ya know, I used to think I was fairly intelegent. Now I'm not so sure, I can
not get webalizer to run nor can I login to the pages for "stats-counter" the
other script I was shown by Frankie.  I modify the /etc/webalizer.conf file
and then try to access the webalizer and all I get is "webalizer: command not
found. Something not configured correctly or not using the right command.
I'd take up knitting but not sure I have the manual dexterity for that.
Somebody give me a hint here?
--
Dennis M. linux user #180842