On Wed, 9 Jul 2003 14:37:55 -0400
Isaac Curtis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> uttered:

> You can count this American as one who is both annoyed with the
> right-wing list and with the right-wing country.  The environment on
> this mailing list is the reason I began switching to Debian a while
> ago.  Even Red Hat lists weren't as dominated by defensive insecure
> longwinded neocons.  I switched to Mandrake from RH because of the RH
> community, and every time I get back on this list for some help I
> never go more than a month before reinstalling a dual-boot of Debian
> to get myself in that direction again.
>
> This is great software, but I can't stand the mean-spirited
> angst-ridden insecure defensive right wing community.  You carry
> yourselves like children and it is embarassing to even watch.  If all
> the rahrah flagwavers on here are foaming at the mouth whenever they
> hear a non-right perspective, why are they running *French* software?
> Last time I checked the French were right between Syria and Cuba on
> the list of future targets.
>
> I just don't get it, but I do know that the extent to which off-topic
> disrespectful and inarticulate threads dominate this list makes me
> spend more and more time each day learning Debian instead of L-M.
> That is really sad.

Well, you could try to do what I do, and make it fun. They really are
harmless, mostly, and if you get them going enough they either go away
of their own accord *or* if you get sick of it, just filter them out,
again as I do.

http://mailfilter.sourceforge.net

Now let's just end this. I promise not to reply to "Frankie" or "Lirthxm
Xjythrm" (wasn't that Superman's arch enemy?) anymore, unless they get
their sorry asses over to the offtopic list. Who's with me?

--
 Joehill
 Registered Linux user #282046