----- Original Message -----
From: "Dennis Myers" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, July 08, 2003 3:17 PM
Subject: Re: [newbie] NEW EMAIL LIST INSTRUCTIONS

> On Tuesday 08 July 2003 04:55 pm, Stephen Kuhn wrote:
> > What - am I a serious person, or what?
> > (Been meaning to get this up  for a while, but forgot)
> >
> > http://thor.prohosting.com/~kilgoret/mandrake/
> >
> > Cheers!
> Dang, I fell outa my chair ROTFL!
> --
> Dennis M. linux user #180842

Alright... let me see if I can get this right....

I'M A COMPLETE IDIOT - SHOOT ME

alright... uh... now i need to uninstall Outlook... can someone help me?
Wait, what's RTF? HTML? anyone?

::sigh::

oh well, I guess no one is going to help me because I didn't sign up right
and now I have to go reinstall my operating system... I wonder if that has
something to do with doctors....

Alright, I'm done. That was hilarious (the website, not my poor humor).

----