On Wed, 2003-07-09 at 08:41, N/A wrote:

> I'M A COMPLETE IDIOT - SHOOT ME

Heheheehe....we're not allowed to have guns in Australia.

> alright... uh... now i need to uninstall Outlook... can someone help me?

FORMAT C:

> Wait, what's RTF? HTML? anyone?

RICH TEXT FORMAT; HYPERTEXT MARKUP LANGUAGE

> ::sigh::

CASUAL INTAKE AND OUTPUT OF BREATH

> oh well, I guess no one is going to help me because I didn't sign up right
> and now I have to go reinstall my operating system... I wonder if that has
> something to do with doctors....

I made my own "Home Lobotomy Kit" - worked like a charm. Ditto with the
"Home Eletroshock Therapy Kit" - but did leave nasty scars on my
temples.

> Alright, I'm done. That was hilarious (the website, not my poor humor).

I think that "poor humour" is a prerequisite for running linux in the
first place. Those that have "poor humour" come to know linux, then they
have either "sicker, more twisted, more cynical humour", or it's
completely removed (See the RedHat User List for examples of that).

--
Wed Jul  9 09:20:00 EST 2003
 09:20:00 up 2 days, 10:52,  2 users,  load average: 0.02, 0.10, 0.41

Expert, n.:
        Someone who comes from out of town and shows slides.