On Wednesday 09 July 2003 19:19, Lyvim Xaphir wrote:
> On Wed, 2003-07-09 at 11:35, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> > Could you spread your right-wing opinion on the OT list and NOT here?

> > bones
>
> Sure, as long as the left wing morons keep their mouth shut, and they
> use your little URL also.  But if they open their mouths here don't
> expect them to have the same free totalitarian tyrannical license of
> public address that they always have had either here or on the
> liberally-biased networks before Fox news hit the scene.
>
> I'm not going to put up with the same old stupid idiotic left wing crap
> anymore and neither is anybody else.
>
> --LX

Strange - I thought this list is full of ultra-right-wing bullshit all the
time. But maybe I am european biased as you may be american biased.

To most of us, americans seem to have only a right-wing party and an
ultra-right-wing party and they put the political center where most europeans
see the ultra-right-wing end. Therefore both our perceptions may depend on
our points of view and we will never find out if the list hangs to the right
or the left.

But we seem to generally agree that these discussions do not belong here but
on some other list.

It is btw. not "my little URL" but somebody elses who kindly set that
mailing-list up so that OT discussions have a place to go and do not pollute
the newbie list and frighten off some potential Mandrake customers - so I
would be glad if you honoured the idea instead of belitteling it.

b.