On Friday 18 Jul 2003 2:37 am, owenb wrote:
> Thanks Derek
>   I followed your instructions for adding, "kdeprintfax %in"
> I now have "Send to Fax" available in KFax word processor but not in
> Open Office Writer.
> How do I check to see if KDe is using CUPS?
>SNIP

Follow the tutorial on my web site
http://www.jennings.homelinux.net/fax_cups.html

You know if you are using CUPS if cups is listed as active in the services
window of Mandrake Control Centre>System. It is the default for Mandrake so
it should be running. (If it is not you can select the print system with the
printer GUI in Mandrake Control Centre)

In the KDE print window make sure CUPS is selected in the "Print service used"
drop down.

derek
--
www.jennings.homelinux.net