On Friday 18 Jul 2003 12:59 pm, John Richard Smith wrote:
> Anne Wilson wrote:
> >On Friday 18 Jul 2003 10:50 am, Douglas Bainbridge wrote:
> >>On Thu, 2003-07-17 at 21:23, John Richard Smith wrote:
> >><snip>

> >>Also Epson Perfection 1240U
> >>
> >>DougB
> >
> >I know I'm nagging, but PLEASE add it to the TWiki page
> >
> >http://mandrake.vmlinuz.ca/bin/view/Main/WebHome?topic=HardwareCom
> >patibility
> >
> >It's in everyone's interest to build a good database
> >
> >Anne
>
> Anne, I tried my best to add mine to the twiki site but although I
> could text edit the entry it doesn't seem to of taken, maybe you
> can check up on me.

John - I've seen your entry as a registered user, but not your edit.
It's just possible that you did it before your user status had
completely set up, but more likely that the save failed.  When you
have finished your entry, select Preview, then Save Changes.  If this
is what you did, then perhaps the first reason is the right one.  Try
it again, and if you have a problem get back to me.

Anne