Anne Wilson wrote:

On Friday 18 Jul 2003 3:55 pm, John Richard Smith wrote:

Anne Wilson wrote:

I know I'm nagging, but PLEASE add it to the TWiki page

http://mandrake.vmlinuz.ca/bin/view/Main/WebHome?topic=HardwareC
om patibility

It's in everyone's interest to build a good database

Anne

Anne, I tried my best to add mine to the twiki site but although
I could text edit the entry it doesn't seem to of taken, maybe
you can check up on me.

John - I've seen your entry as a registered user, but not your
edit. It's just possible that you did it before your user status
had completely set up, but more likely that the save failed. When you have finished your entry, select Preview, then Save
Changes. If this is what you did, then perhaps the first reason
is the right one. Try it again, and if you have a problem get
back to me.

Anne

I followed you recommendation after editing my change, but it
failed to show in preview so there was nothing to save.

Never mind, too complicated, wants a simpler site for people to be
bothered with it.

John, it couldn't be simpler if it tried. I don't know what the problem is, but it's probably related to your frustrations over other things. I'll try to backtrack to your original statement and enter it on myself.

Anne

All done and dusted.

John

--