Douglas Bainbridge wrote:
On Thu, 2003-07-17 at 21:23, John Richard Smith wrote:
<snip>

To that end my epson perfection 2400 phot is excellent.

John

My Epson Perfection 1260 was detected by mdk9.1 install and has worked
without a single problem.
When I used to run winblow$ I had problems with the install and configuration
of the scanning software but NOT with mdk.
I also have an Epson Stylus Photo830 (usb), and Kyocra FS1000+(lp0) printer(s)
with which I have not had a single problem.

Graham

--
Proudly powered by GNU/Linux
Mandrake-9.1 kernel 2.4.21-0.22