On Friday 18 Jul 2003 6:45 pm, John Richard Smith wrote:
> All done and dusted.

Well done - I knew you could <g>.  It looks fine.  Just one little
niggle, though.  Capital letters inside a word are read as a 'TWiki
word', in effect a hyperlink, so it is taking your 'USB' to be a link
to another page which has been set up (but not much on it yet).  The
way round that is to put <nop> in front of the offending word.  If
you look higher on the page to FujiFilm FinePix you'll see how I did
it.  I'll leave it to you to edit that in when you have a minute.

Anne