Looks like  we have about the same except for uid and gid.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] tslater]# trophie -v
Initializing    : VSAPI version 6.510-1002
Initializing    : Pattern version 589 (pattern number 54450)
Socket path     : /var/run/trophie
Timeout         : 300 seconds
Running as user : vscan
Socket group    : amavis
Max processes   : 20
PID file        : /var/run/trophie.pid
Trophie version : 1.12
Cleanup         : VSAPI cleaned up and terminated

[EMAIL PROTECTED] iscan]# ./vscan -v
Virus Scanner v3.1, VSAPI v6.510-1002
Trend Micro Inc. 1996,1997
        Pattern version 589
        Pattern number 54450
        No scan target specified!! do nothing.

Todd

--
If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise,
we don't believe in it at all. -Noam Chomsky