Ronald J. Hall wrote:

On Thursday 31 July 2003 07:55 pm, John Richard Smith wrote:

What does

fs=no

signify ?

I'm assuming (dangerous!) that fs means "full screen".

I tried it in ~/.mplayer/config

didn't seem to make any difference.

remember this is in   gmplayer    only,
mplayer is ok, it's just that I don't use it much.

and the window itself resizes, but not the picture.

John

I'm a bit confused here. I thought gmplayer launches the graphical side of Mplayer?

You are correct sir.

-- Brant Fitzsimmons [EMAIL PROTECTED]

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed.
Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being
self-evident."
                                -Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)