Hi, first, sorry for my english, is not soo good.
That it´s my firs week with Linux, and more i don´t
know.
The Linux Mandrake 9.1, have detect my sound card
(Creative SoundBlaster Audigy 2), in the control
center of linux mandrake apear emu10k2, thats if i
don't mistake it's the procesator of my soundcard.
but i dont have sound.
i visited various web page for a one solution
www.opensource.creative.com, this page don't have
maintain, beose the last file it's of jenuary of 2002.
www.opensound.com, this page have a driver but only
works the frontal spaker (i've a 5.1 analigic
speakers, i would like, if possible use all the spaker
system)and is pay.
www.alsa-project.org, this page have a driver but dont
suport this sound card.
and more.
A freiend tellme of the alsa-mixer, for togle the
mute, but this mixer i don have installed.
if any of you cant tell me any solution i will most
gratefully.
thanks for all
i'm waiting a answer.
thanks
Gustavo

Internet GRATIS es Yahoo! Conexión
4004-1010 desde Buenos Aires. Usuario: yahoo; contraseña: yahoo
Más ciudades: http://conexion.yahoo.com.ar