> Basically the new protocol will only work, even with the new Kopete, up
> until the 15th Oct, then you have to agree to the Microsoft
> License (EULA) or your account will be closed.

more information bout eula:
http://zdnet.com.com/2100-1104_2-5066412.html

BUT: kopete will be able to run AFTER 15th of Oct, cause you can sign the eula
in kopete.(information from a worker in my company. he read this on www.kde.
org/kopete
he said it will be version 0.8 of kopete. i didnt found something, i've to trust
him ;)

> I think its going to spell trouble for them as I know there are people who
> are consulting laywers over this (seriously!).

doesnt matter :) nothing can be totaly sure of hacking. the hack only takes more
time ;) and if msn wont work anymore, most of the people will use another
instant messenger. like icq.

remo