> Microsoft may wish to update or change the terms, conditions, and notices
> for the .NET Passport Services from time to time to reflect changes in the
> Services, changes in the laws affecting the Services, or for other good
> reasons.

[...]

> You agree to indemnify and hold Microsoft, its
> parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, and employees, harmless from
> any claim, demand, or damage, including reasonable attorneys' fees,
> asserted by any third party due to or arising out of your use of or conduct
> on the .NET Passport Services.
>
> Remind me again...why do people use this crud?

same thing i asked me after i read this... msn is very exiting. icq has much
more features, but i dont need them. msn is easier to use and it has a nice
looking. but if this terms will be released, i release my ass back to icq :)
i'll forward your message to my friends, so they can read bout it...

thank you!

r.