John Richard Smith wrote:
Margot wrote:

Aron Smith wrote:

On Sat, 2003-09-06 at 01:46, Margot wrote:

John Richard Smith wrote:

Margot wrote:

Charles A Edwards wrote:

On Fri, 05 Sep 2003 21:02:40 +0100
Margot <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Although it is mentioned in "Help", I don't have this option!

OK, I'm running cooker and mozilla-1.4 and that option is present.
Check my 9.1 system with mozilla-1.3.1 and as you say that option is not
present.
I do not use mozilla mail, sylpheed-claws rocks my world, so it is
possible that spell checking simple does not work with 1.3.1.
Possible someone who's client is mozilla mail can provide a definitive
answer/solution.

Charles

Hmmm...strange. I'm running mozilla 1.4, but on Mandrake 9.0 - maybe I need to upgrade to 9.1?

Thanks for trying, Charles.

Margot

The texstar mozilla 1.4 on M9.1 includes a spellchecker option to install.
Which is what I have.
I don't know about the tar ball mozilla 1.4 version though.

John

Oops! Sorry, hit send before adding my reply! Need more coffee....

I used the tarball because I didn't know how to use urpmi. I'm now learning urpmi, and tried to add texstar as a source, but it failed. Is texstar still available as a source for Mandrake 9.0, and if it is can someone tell me what to type? Or do I need to take the plunge and upgrade to 9.1?

Margot

use http://plf.zarb.org/~nanardon/index.php makes it easy change 9.1 to 9.0

That is what I already used to get my urpmi sources - but texstar isn't on the lists.

Margot

try,

urpmi.addmedia texstar ftp://ftp.ibiblio.org/pub/Linux/distributions/contrib/texstar/mandrake/9.1/rpms with hdlist.cz

all one line

or just go to
ftp://ftp.ibiblio.org/pub/Linux/distributions/contrib/texstar/mandrake/9.1/rpms

and dowbload each package.

John

Thanks John - texstar now added!

Margot